Strange, but oh well, it works now.
And thank you for letting us know how you solved it !

No problem ;)

Le 2016-11-19 13:56, Geoffrey De Belie a écrit :
Hi,

I solved it.

I tested both Firefox 47.0.2 and Firefox 50.0. They both displayed the
same error message:

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the

authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

Accessing the HTTP website redirects me to the HTTPS website which did
not work for me.

However, after I set the proxy settings to "No proxy", Firefox offered
me an option to reset my security settings on the error page. This
worked. Thank you for being so friendly :)

Kind regards,

Geoffrey De Belie

---- On za, 19 nov 2016 13:36:40 +0100CEDRIC HEINTZ
<ced...@ced117.net> wrote ----

Hello,

I'm using the Firefox 50.0 and i dont have any issue with HTTPS.

Are you using the latest version ?

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the

authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

This means that outdated security algorithms are used (source

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1058856)

It would be nice if this could be updated to a decent security

algorithm.

Kind regards,

Geoffrey De Belie

Cédric HEINTZ <ced...@ced117.net>