Agree with James to decide a date for Pinhole day. Then anounce it to the
world (other photo related society or organization ) and also aliens from
the space.

29 'April (any day) is o.k. to me. If you agree with this day, send a email
to this list so we know how many people suport this event.

I have to wake up early in that day to shot some rolls of film and process
it by afternoon, then post it to the web and exhibite at night, ah... our
night time is your day time, some of you may see my works of the Pinhole day
early in the morning. This day must be very busy for all of us!!!

Zernike Au