Hi everyone,

Not too long ago I think that someone raised the topic of Pinhole
cameras produced by Westmark Industries in West Australia.
http://www.geocities.com/westmarkwa/wme1.htm

I can't remember what the outcome of the discussion was but my question
is whether anybody has any experience with this camera.  I noted that
their site has last been updated in October 1999, which is very long by
internet standards.

Any info. would be appreciated,

Guy Glorieux

No direct experience, but the company has listed one of their 4x5 cameras on eBay at least a couple of times within the last few months. The opening bid price, as I recall, was $239 -- same as their website price.

Tom