I am sorry about the crap I will make sure so it does not suck. Whay could
you not have edi your re ?
Allso you could have made your comment in a less vulgar manner.
I have ben a photographer for over 50 years but all email, photoshop and my
imac are new to me.
I do not think I need people like you. So I will say goodby to
pinhole-discussion
James romeo