The Plucker Desktop runs OK on my Intel Mac except that it hangs at the last step, writing the output file. Has anyone got it working on an Intel Mac, and is there a Universal Binary build available?

The last Plucker Desktop was released > 2 years ago, and is 2 versions behind the current viewer and distiller versions. I think a higher priority is to get a new Plucker Desktop for v1.8 out, and then when all the bugs there are fettered out, work out a UB version (which requires an Intel Mac, of course).

David A. Desrosiers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gnu-designs.com