James;439415 Wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am guessing that LastFM have turned off the legacy radio service that
> SqueezeScrobbler uses.
> To be honest I do not plan on fixing this as it would require a
> complete rewrite of the plugin code.

Oh no!

I'm really hoping there's a way this plugin can be resurrected. The
official last.fm/squeezecenter solution is useless to anyone who's
outside the three chosen countries, or who has older hardware. Your
plugin worked everywhere on everything.

Otherwise, I guess I'll be cancelling my last.fm subscription. I can't
understand their business plan: lure in users with a free service, then
make (some of them) pay for it, then cut off their access!

--
csolar