In the Pluvo Guide, you say, "Note that you can use blocks inside
indentations, but you can't use indentations inside blocks."

However, can you use indentations inside indentations?

It seems counterintuitive to not be able to, but that's the current
behavior of Pluvo:

main = (argv)
  Dog = (name)
    method speak = (bark) {
      say "$name says:"
      say "$bark! $bark! I am a dog."
      return "weird"
    }
  rover = Dog("rover")
  say { . rover speak "WOOF" }

script main

This fails if the braces for method speak are removed.

Did you intentionally disallow underscores in variable names?

It is valid Pluvo code to omit "return" in the above example?
(and will this cause an implicit return of the string "weird"?).
Because that doesn't seem to work at the moment.

Finally, I must say that coordinations look cool, but
dangerous.  I guess one must make sure that all prototype
"instances" are not callable, or else inst.a will cause
havoc as inst is invoked on the values . and a.

 - Connelly Barnes