Hello,
I'm trying to set up pmacct so send sflow to a collector.

my pmacct config file looks like this :
!
daemonize: true
interface: eth0
aggregate: tag, src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, proto, tos, src_as, dst_as
plugins: sfprobe
sfprobe_receiver: 192.168.156.109:9995
sampling_rate: 20
! networks_file: /usr/local/etc/pmacct/networks.lst
pmacctd_as: bgp
bgp_daemon: true
bgp_daemon_ip: 127.0.0.1
bgp_daemon_port: 17917
bgp_agent_map: /usr/local/etc/pmacct/agent_to_peer.map
bgp_peer_as_skip_subas: true
bgp_peer_src_as_type: bgp

My problem is that sflow packets sent from this host alway contain sflow.flow_sample.input_interface=1 and sflow.flow_sample.output_interface=1073741823

I don't know where these values come from... pmacct is running on a centos6 host, and snmp ifIndexes are between 1 and 8.

Can somebody please help me with that ?
Regards,
Cédric