What I'm not sure of is whether or not time-series is the correct way to
store my data? I am currently aggregating nfacctd data based on flow
timestamps for accounting purposes. For those using InfuxDB and
Graphite/Graphana, what primitives are you aggregating on and what do you
pull out of the data in the graphing solution?