I don't believe samplicate is appropriate for this task. If I sample and
forward IPFIX, I need whatever is doing that to consistently forward the
templates even as it samples everything else. samplicate just blindly drops
packets to meet the frequency.

I did see the "sampling_rate" configuration option but I'm not sure if it works
with tee and if it does whether it would also consistently forward the
templates.

-Paul