Hi Paolo.

As a felkod developer is there anything i can do to help with the progression
of this feature? Are you indenting a full rewrite of the custom
primitives/filtering or will you build upon the current structure.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly for further discussions.

Best regards

Sent from my iPhone