Hi,
Has anyone successfully raised the limits on these values (from src/network.h).

In particular, MAX_BGP_EXT_COMMS seems quite easily overrun at 96, about 20% of the prefixes I see have communities that are longer than that. (compared to well under 1% of as paths).

I did attempt to recompile with larger values here, but bad things(tm) happened.
(values = 512 for all 3).
 * nfacctd started and worked fine
* pmacct immediately segfaults when you try to query (I can send a backtrace on request -- preferably offlist to you Paolo)

If you use a vanilla (96/96/128) pmacct (with a 512/512/512 nfacctd), things are actually better oddly. pmacct talks to nfacctd fine, and for the ext_comms anyway it works fine (and you get the long community list!), however this appears to break -everything- else. With most other things returning entirely nonsensical data (things like as_path is always ^$, but I had the expected number of entries in that table!).

-Adam