Hi Adam,

Sure, send me a backtrace. A low-touch option is to leave everything
as is in the main-stream code, make you work with some value of 512
bytes, and document it back on the wiki so that it can be useful
resource for future.

Actually, I'm curious about your use-case for this. I ask because by
far i reckon the most interest is in the opposite direction, ie. get
accounted only relevant subset of information (hence bgp_aspath_radius
as value of the AS-PATH decreases as one gets far away from the own AS
and bgp_stdcomm_pattern knobs).