From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf
Of Jose Joaquin Anton Herrerias
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:36 AM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] Sflow in dlink 3420-28tc

Hi Brent,

Thank you very much, the sfacctd_renormalize: true works. Now can add the dlink
3420-28tc to the devices that works in the website.

I want to understand how it works sflow and what does renormalize variable so
if renormalize are false the sflow take the values of the sample for the ratio
selected but If you activate the renomalize variable,sflow read all data until
the last sample?

Is correct? Someone can explain me?

Best Regards.

José J. Antón Herrerías