Exciting times! We've filed an enhancement request with Juniper to finally
include the sampling rate into their IPFIX exports!

Currently IPFIX samples would arrive without the sampling rate information and
we have to multiply them by a single configured value in pmacct. We all want
IPFIX for its feature richness over NetFlow v5 (who doesn't want to know for
sure that 1% of their traffic is v6 by now!!) but the lack of information in
the IPFIX packets introduces additional manual steps and raises the barrier to
make the jump to IPFIX.

As you know, the more customer mass behind such a request the more critical it
becomes, so feel free to poke your account managers at Juniper and support
ER-058613.

Thank you!
Elisa