Reading the juniper doc it seems that the ipv4-template does not include 'direction' field.

I will stay with my current solution, using interface in and out.

Regards,

Le 24/06/2014 13:42, Jentsch, Mario a écrit :
Hi Raphael,

looks like the field "direction" is not set in your netflow v? data.

Depending on your devices that export the netflow data another way may be to
export ingress and egress to different collector instances.

I can't say anything to the sql_plugin setup...

Regards,
Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net]
On Behalf Of Raphael Mazelier
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014 13:01
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] Splitting In and Out traffic, and others
questions

Hi Mario,

I try a pretag.map like this :

set_tag=100 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=0
set_tag=200 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=1

Unfortunately that did not work as expected :/

All my flow are tagged 100 (in) and so injected in my in table.

It's strange because quoting Paolo from another thread

You can use pre-tagging (pre_tag_map) to do it. How simple or how tricky
this is depends on the NetFlow version and exporter: 1) NetFlow v9 and
IPFIX
have a direction field (0 = ingress, 1 = egress)

This is exactly what I wanted.

To my other point, adding tag field in aggregate directive solve my
problem. This value is correctly reported to the "agent_id" sql column.

btw, I ve read in the changelog that the "agent_id" column was renamed
by "tag" in the last version.

SQL plugins: agent_id, agent_id2 fields renamed to tag, tag2. Issued SQL
     table schema #9 for agent_id backward compatibility. Renaming
agent_id2
     to tag2 is going to be disruptive to existing deployments instead.

So I am supposed to use v9 sql schema ? (I think tag is far more clear
than agent_id).

Thks.