Hi Dhanasekaran,

What are you using to determine if flow traffic is from Site1 or from Site2?

The pre_tag_map function will likely be what you want to take a closer look at.

-Brent

From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf
Of Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 11:50 AM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: [pmacct-discussion] How to add prefix word all the fields.

Hi Guys,

I am currently I am exporting with pmacct. Currently I testing with finding
higher bandwidth usage user. We have site1 and site2 when I ran  pmacct it's
gives filed name like ip_src,ip_proto,bytes,ip_dst it's good.

My idea is I am feeding all the  data to [ELK stack]. In elastic-search, It's
give site1 and site2 give same field names.

It's possible to add some prefix some word like
site1_ ip_src,
site1_ip_proto

site2_ ip_src,
site2_ip_proto

like that,
so that, I can easily understand, and create Kibana graph.

please guide me. How to do that.

-Dhanasekaran.