Hi all,
  I have a working sfacct/nfacct environment in which all flow are recorded.
This makes sql query relatively long.
>postgres=# select count(*) from all_flow where timestamp_start >= '2014-10-20'
>AND >timestamp_start < '2014-10-21' ;
>  count
> 3204974

Now I plan to do temporal aggregation.  After survey I decided time-slot should
be 15 seconds so that flow-analysis is possible and rows downscaled to 1/450.
So I guess I have to set
+sql_history: 15            #15 secs
+sql_dont_try_update: true   #insert –only
+ sql_refresh_time: 15           #the same period with aggregation, 300 secs
seems be too long
Any suggestions??
And do I have to set sql_history_roundoff ??  what is the purpose of this
config??

  Thanks in advance.

TC