Hi Paolo and all,

  I found a possible bug, or a misunderstand of document.

In config-key,

KEY: [ sql_history | print_history | mongo_history | amqp_history ]
VALUES: #[s|m|h|d|w|M]

sql_history in second(s) is supported.  but practically it's not.
sql_interted/sql_updated only been written if sql_history =60 or some other
value more than 60, which means the minimum time slot is 1 minute.

I would like to raise this and welcome to be corrected or asked for doing more
tests.

TC

________________________________
從: 吳天健
寄件日期: 2014年10月22日 14:43
至: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
主旨: WARN ( sfacctd_15s.conf ): Ignoring invalid time value: 15 (residual secs
afters conversion in mins)

Hi all,
When I config sql_history as 15 seconds , sfacctd daemon print warning message
of this-
>[root@LDeltaR1S9 pmacctd]# sfacctd -f sfacctd_15s.conf
>WARN ( sfacctd_15s.conf ): Ignoring invalid time value: 15 (residual secs
>afters conversion in mins)
>WARN ( default/core ): debug is enabled; forking in background. Console
>logging will get lost.
According to documents the minimum unit of sql_history is ONE SECOND, somehow
the warning message worries me.
Have you any idea?

And paste config file of sfacctd for your reference.  I checked it twice.
[root@LDeltaR1S9 pmacctd]# cat sfacctd_15s.conf
!sfacctd.conf
debug: true
daemonize: true
timestamps_secs: true
nfacctd_time_new: true
sfacctd_port: 9999

aggregate:
cos,etype,src_mac,dst_mac,vlan,src_host,dst_host,proto,tos,src_port,dst_port,tcpflags,timestamp_start,timestamp_end,peer_src_ip,
 src_host_country, dst_host_country

plugins: pgsql
sql_optimize_clauses : true
sql_db: postgres
sql_table: sf_a4
sql_passwd: pg
sql_user: postgres
sql_dont_try_update: true
sql_history: 15
sql_refresh_time: 15
!ql_history_roundoff: mh
logfile: /var/log/sfacctd.log

geoip_ipv4_file: /usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIP.dat

TC