Hi Tim,

This info is currently not available, you should script something.
But it's not a biggie of a work 1) timestamping the event and 2)
introducing a knob in pmacct client in order to fetch the info. I'm
putting it on my todo list. Let me know how urgent this is for you,
including whether you can script something for the shorter-term.