From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf
Of Brent Van Dussen
Sent: December-01-14 1:32 PM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] nfacctd did not create new db table

Hi Terry,

Did time change by an hour for you recently and does your server follow?

It looks like your stamp_inserted shows up for 11-30 so that's definitely why
it's going into the November table instead of December.

Recommendation would be to lock server to GMT so it doesn't try to offset time,
guessing pmacct isn't taking notice internally.

Cheers,
-Brent