Great! Any and all feedback welcomed :)

From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf
Of Clint Greenwood
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:59 AM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] amqp_multi_values

Brent,

Well to start with I'm not using the right version -- I'm using the 1.5.0 --
which is from August and I think the commit message for amqp_multi_values was
around October 24th...so that would certainly be an issue.  :-/

Let me pull down a daily build and give it another shot...thanks for pointing
out the obvious.

Cheers,

Clint