Hello everyone,

The folks that maintain the routers want to start exporting IPFIX at a 1:1
ratio so they can feed it into their network monitoring system. I, on the other
hand, can't process 1:1 quickly enough to aggregate billing information in a
timely manner. I *think* the "sampling_rate" option will allow nfacctd to
sample the incoming data and write CSV files that are sampling of what is
coming in, if I'm reading the docs correctly. But I want to make sure that it
does by asking around to see. Am I reading the docs correctly?

Thank you,
-Paul