Hi Raphael,

Good point you raise: legacy is never a good reason but that's the reason;
ideally amqp_user and amqp_passwd should be added to the configuration
struct in cfg.h and all should be pointed to those. It's the same for a
few other cases (not many fortunately), like the output filename of the
print plugin that uses config.sql_table. It's a number of code cleanups
that i have on my todo list. Their impact is minor: all works well unless,
as part of the same configuration, one does not cast, say, co-existing
sql_user and amqp_user directives, ie.:

..
plugins: amqp[a], mysql[b]
sql_user: foo
amqp_user: bar
..

In this case 'bar' would be used also as sql_user for the MySQL plugin;
if, instead, directives are casted properly, ie.:

..
plugins: amqp[a], mysql[b]
sql_user[a]: foo
amqp_user[b]: bar
..

Then all would work perfect. All in all, something to be fixed.