Hi Andy,

Great to read you here.

Can you say what version of pmacct you are using? Also, having an
handful of your sFlow packets in a trace in libpcap format would
immensely help me reproducing the issue (and/or recommending the
right knobs in the config). Any chance you can provide that to me,
along with your integral configuration to this point, via unicast
email? Finally, to reassure you: what you want to accomplish -
grasp BGP data out of sFlow instead of setting up BGP sessions -
is doable and popular choice: if not working, it's a bug.