Hi Michael,

It principle it sounds no problem, you can set those directives even up to
one year. I just wonder whether that would make sense, ie. wait for a long
flow to complete before account for it. But maybe a better explanation of
your use-case and/or what you would like to achieve (ie. what you would like
to see logged in a database) would help to be more precise at my end. Feel
free to ping me unicast if you prefer.