Hello,
I tried to use pmacct a few years ago but gave up because I couldn't set it up
correctly. I'm trying to do it again.
I would like to:* Visualise which L4 ports (applications) consume most
bandwidth* Visualise which host consume most bandwidth
>From what I understand I need to use for case 1
aggregate[port_in]: src_portaggregate[port_out]: dst_portThe traffic in will
come from a well known port

For case 2aggregate[host_in]: dst_hostaggregate[host_out]: src_host
I don't undersand what is aggregate_filter and if I really need to use it. I
understand that it's a first level of filter before any treatment.
I have 3 remote sites and my netflow collector on a 4th site. All 3 routers
will send netflow to the collector but I'm not supposed to know the adressing
of each site, so I'd be tempted to use an aggregate_filter = any
Could someone give me some guidelines to reach my goals
Thank you