----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Bernat [mailto:ber...@luffy.cx]
Sent: den 5 juli 2016 22:16
To: Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@deltait.se>
Cc: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] Problem compiling on Debian Jessie

 ❦  5 juillet 2016 16:50 CEST, Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@deltait.se> :

>>> We have been running pmacct 1.2.5 on Debian Squeeze for many years.
>>> We are now trying to set up a new server, running Debian Jessie. I
>>> have downloaded pmacct 1.6.0 (and also 1.5.3), and tried compiling it.
>>>
>>> On 1.6.0, I get an error that the MySQL client libraries cannot be
>>> found:
>>
>> With 1.6, provides a pastebin of your config.log. It would help to pinpoint
>> the problem.

> It seems like the problem was that libnuma-dev was missing. I saw that
> when looking at the config.log file.

So, it's unrelated to MySQL. -lnuma is added whatever you have PF_RING. Dunno
if it makes sense or not.
--
Let the data structure the program.

Yes, don't know why it complained about MySQL client libraries. Configure also
completed successfully without --enable-mysql. So it was somehow related to
MySQL.