Good Day,

This is my first time writing to a Mailing List and I'm trying my best, so please bear with me.

I have a Question regarding the BGP Daemon inside pmacct, my goal is to aggregate Traffic by Prefix / Network.

I have my (currently 2) PE's exporting NetFlow and also BGP Peering with my Server.

The BGP works and starts and I see that Information is beeing exported (on the PE's).

The Writing to the database also works, but the Fields:
  net_dst, net_src, peer_as_src, peer_as_dst, peer_ip_dst
are always either "0" or "0.0.0.0" respectively.

Can anybody help me with this Problem?
Or maybe has done something similiar?

I have set up a custom Database:
  net_dst
  net_src
  port_src
  port_dst
  comms
  comms_src
  as_src
  as_dst
  peer_as_src
  peer_as_dst
  peer_ip_dst

  packets
  bytes
  stamp_inserted
  stamp_updated

And created following configuration:

!
! General Settings
!
interface: eth1
daemonize: false
aggregate: src_net, dst_net, src_port, dst_port, ext_comm, src_ext_comm, src_as, dst_as, peer_src_as, peer_dst_as, peer_dst_ip
plugins: mysql

!
! NetFlow Settings
!