Hi Mehul,

> Is there any mechanism available such that I can apply tagging and
> filtering at run time after decoding of RADIUS packet ?

Have a look at the "refresh_maps" config key. You can update your map at run
time and have pmacct reload it by sending SIGUSR2.

> After decoding, is there any way to remove records from database
> at run time ?

Depends on the used database. With an SQL one you can, with a memory table not.
I would consider to evaluate the "Accounting ON/OFF" flag when creating the
report.

Regards,
Mario