Hi Jordan,

not sure what you mean with “equipment that cannot separate inbound/outbound
traffic” but as long as you have direction in your flow data you can add a
pre-tag map like

!
! tag=1      - inbound IPv4 traffic
! tag=2      - outbound IPv4 traffic
! tag=3      - inbound IPv6 traffic
! tag=4      - outbound IPv6 traffic
!
set_tag=1 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=0 filter='ip'
set_tag=2 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=1 filter='ip'
set_tag=3 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=0 filter='ip6'
set_tag=4 ip=0.0.0.0/0 direction=1 filter='ip6'
set_tag=0 ip=0.0.0.0/0
!

and filter e.g. the ingress flows with

!