On Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:35:44 -0500
Robert Juric <robert.ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well would anyone else be interested in developing a dedicated
> front-end utilizing the existingpmacct database? Or is it the general
> consensus that everyone exports the pmacct data to other systems for
> graphical representation?

The approach I'd (often) choose is to use a memory plugin to feed
data to rrdtool.  And then use mtrg-rrd to generate graphs.

Time-series storage seems the way to go.  And rrd-tool seems
like the tool for that job.

I keep thinking I'll write something that "automates" this setup,
particularly the feeding into rrdtool.  But I never do.

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein