daemonize: true
debug: false
pidfile: /var/run/nfacctd.pid
syslog: daemon
pre_tag_map: /etc/pmacct/my.pretag.map
!nfacctd_disable_checks: false
nfacctd_disable_checks: true

nfacctd_time_new: false

aggregate: tag, src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, proto, tos

!plugin_pipe_size: 8192000
!plugin_buffer_size: 8192
plugin_pipe_size: 4096000
plugin_buffer_size: 4096

plugins: pgsql

!sql_table: acct_uni_custom
sql_table: netflow
sql_data: typed

!sql_multi_values: 512000
sql_dont_try_update: true
sql_use_copy: true
sql_db: pmacct
sql_host: 127.0.0.1
sql_passwd: arealsmartpwd
sql_user: pmacct
!sql_refresh_time: 300
sql_refresh_time: 60
sql_optimize_clauses: true
!sql_history: 5m
sql_history: 1m
sql_history_roundoff: m
sql_preprocess:  fsrc=20000
sql_locking_style: row
sql_cache_entries: 800011

imt_buckets: 65537
imt_mem_pools_size: 1024000

nfacctd_port: 2055

Thanks for your support.

Steve

On 11/12/2016 09:31 AM, Paolo Lucente wrote:
Hi Steve,

Canyou please post your integral config to try to reproduce the issue?
It smells like something is wrong (bug).