Von: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] Im Auftrag
von Paolo Lucente
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016 23:02
An: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Betreff: Re: [pmacct-discussion] aggregate_filters not working for me

Hi Martin,

The traffic appears to be VLAN tagged. The aggregate_filter with 'vlan and src
net 172.31.11.0/24' actually works for me and returns traffic.
The other does not. I tested against your pcap trace with your config.
If the problem at your end persists it could be due, dunno, to the version of
the libpcap installed? Last resort, if SSH access to your, system is possible,
let's follow up privately - i'd be happy to help you out.