Hi Fabien,

One step back on your question: you refer to the flow records or to the
transport protocol here? You can travel v4 and v6 records within the
same, say, v4 NetFlow/IPFIX/sFlow transport. This is what all exporters
basically do; are you working with an exporter that is behaving in a
different fashion? Like sending v4 records over a v4 transport and v6
records into a v6 transport? If i understand your question correctly,
that would be the only case in which it would apply.

In any case you can select which v4 or v6 address you want to bind to,
one (or otherwise you bind on all and then filter with iptables for
example), with nfacctd_ip, sfacctd_ip and bgp_daemon_ip (the address you
listen for NetFlow/IPFIX/sFlow can be different from the BGP one, yes).

If this answer does not help, please elaborate a bit more on what you
are trying to achieve.