Hi Fabien,

Yes, that is more clear, thanks for elaborating. In short, that is not
currently possible. But the dev of the feature does not appear to be a
biggie either, i've put it on my todo list. The only workaround that
comes to mind, i know i'm saying the obvious, is to pick a transport
(either v4 or v6, that is, not both) for BGP and travel ipv4/ipv6 AFs
(along with any other AF you may need) in that same transport.