Hi Yann,

You remember i was saying of the current limitations of the
aggregate_primitives framework. That's it: you can add key primitives
to the aggregation method but you can't add non-key ones on which, for
exxample, you want to perform operations (ie. sum like in the case of
bytes and packets). It is on my todo list to add such feature although
priority is not high. This all said, what i must be realistic is i was
not thinking to include 'advanced' operators like average (as that would
introduce a whole new behaviour, ie. cache entries de-aggregated in
memory then consolidte on purge [to make the average work]). What i may
suggest as workaround is to use the aggregate_primitives framework you
have today and make the averages yourself by post-processing the output.