Hi Paolo, I want to help with this, I was quite busy in jan, but now I have
the setup almost ready.
I just need to install pmacct in the VM where we will have the BGP peering,
looks like the same issue I reported before.

BR
Al

Alberto Santos CCIE #26648
JNCIS-SP
*"...Fix your DNS, make it dual-stack, take your mail server and make it
dual-stack, take your web server and make it dual-stack..." by Randy
Bush/RIPE IPv6*