Hello,
I've tried to use the mapselect plugin and zoomquery together.
I noticed that after zoomquery results pmapper saves the "zoomLayer" and
"zoomQuery" attributes.
It is impossible to retrive correctly other maps prepared in mapselect
plugin.

Is there any possibility to reset the default map setting in the moment
of click on the map in the mapselect plugin?

thanks
Bogumił

sz...@kul.lublin.pl <mailto:%20sz...@kul.lublin.pl>
hgis.kul.lublin.pl <hgis.kul.lublin.pl>