it works! great!
Is it possible to "manage" cache/no cache for layers in the xml file?
I mean, if I woulk like to make a layer always updated as You told me in
another post I have to modify the url request in map.php (for istance) with
timestamp.
It could be nice to manage this option via xml file, I think, otherwise all
layers (tile or map) will be managed in the same way.
Bye,
Giovanni