Hi Thomas,

I found the problem, it was the __startup_config.php file!

Thanks!

I've also been trying to activate the multimedia_files plugin, but I can not
see how to configure it.

I have a folder with the images in the root folder of pmapper:
../pmapper/photos/2014/

Photos inside it have names like IMG_20140213_102100.jpg

Then I have a field in the database table, named "image_name", with content
like: IMG_20140213_102100

In the mapfile -> Metadata I put:

    "MULTIMEDIA_FIELDS" "image_name||jpg"

and in config_XXXXX.xml

<multimedia_files>
     <pathRoot></pathRoot>
     <subdir>photos/2014/</subdir>
     <autoSubdir>0</autoSubdir>
</multimedia_files>

but nothing happens.

Using
  "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "image_name||Photo"

works ok with

  window.open('/photos/2014/' + fldValue)

in custom.js file.

What is failing in my setup?

Thank you very much Thomas, and thanks for this great upgrades to pMapper!

Best regards,
Pedro