+1 on the release.

I agree that a 3.0.1 after going TLP will make sense.

Regards,
Dave

On May 10, 2007, at 4:59 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

Hi All

Since no-one has raised any objections in the last week, I guess we all think we're ready to release 3.0 RC4 as 3.0 FINAL.

Voting will close in one week:

[ ] +1 I support the release
[ ] +0 I don't care
[ ] -1  I'm opposed to the release because...

I'm +1

With any luck, this will be our last release as Apache Jakarta POI, and the next one will be Apache POI (no Jakarta). I guess we might want to do a 3.0.1 as Apache POI shortly after the TLP move, but we can decide that at the time :)

Nick