CORNERING COINTELPRO
  -- Tim White and Stephen Webster --

  By Captain Eric H. May
  Political-Military Editor
  The Lone Star Iconoclast

  Introduction

    There is an infowar against the most effective figures in the 9/11 truth
movement, often by the most unscrupulous and dangerous government-sanctioned
characters.  A pair of Army military intelligence veterans have cooperated to
sniff out an attempt by a Cointelpro (counter-intelligence program) operator to
target unsuspecting journalist Stephen Webster, and to use him as a "useful
idiot" for passing along disinformation.

  In a friendly message to Captain Eric H. May, SFC Donald Buswell, "The 9/11
NCO," sounded the alert that a shady character named Tim White was contacting
journalists with smear tactics.  SFC Buswell was recently featured in a
blockbuster article by Webster in The Lone Star Iconoclast:

  Free at Last!  Army Intelligence Analyst Buswell, "the 9/11 NCO" Speaks Out
http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=2792&z=247

  SFC Buswell became Captain May co-author in the recent "Mayday Alert"
articles that became the most successful 9/11 truth movement warning ever about
the dangers of Bush administration "anti-terror drills.  They were joined by
two other co-authors: Dr. Jim Fetzer, the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth;
and Major William B. Fox, publisher of America First Books.  Both Dr. Fetzer
and Major Fox are veteran Marine Corps officers.

  The four veterans' Mayday Alert was posted at several major independent
newspapers, as well as thousands of 9/11 truth movement sites, political
campaign sites and intelligence sites:
http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=2758&z=163

  Before the beginning of the early May "National Level Exercise 2-08" (NLE
2-08) the mainstream Seattle Times published the Mayday Alert's argument, which
was that any Bush administration anti-terror drill might "go live" by creating
the very events it was supposed to be rehearsing against.  Strong evidence
suggests that this is what happened in the US 9/11 and UK 7/7 terror attacks.

  The 9/11 NCO

  CPT May,

This is pretty slick propaganda against you, this fellow seems obsessed with
you, the detail and efforts that went into this to discredit you is very
obvious.  I am not sure why Stephen Webster didn't fwd it to you go to top...
As such, and in the tradition of being open and honest I fwd it to you-I assume
you already have it.

Best Regards, SFC Buswell

White and Webster