Rs 50 Million Award on Poison Spittng Cobra Ghafur Ex PTCL Clerk now DC
Rawalpindi

Award of Rs 50 Million Full Proof Against Pioson Spittng Cobra Ghafur Gang
relatives of my step mother , brought up educated , services given ,
eatting away all income of my properties , my step sister Nighat  given 100
shares  , Cobras frauds , Thugs , cheats , dacoits , thiefs think thhey are
only cleverest people on God’s earth, Ghafur has 4 additional mothers Azad
d/o Daulat Mohra  Mohra Kunial  Kunial wife of Majeed s/o Sarwar , Mr Adad
Mistry late s/o Sakina s/o Razaq , Mr Azad husband of Sakina Dhok Mughlian
, My mother Kurm Nabi Begum has been appointed as grandfather no-8 of Ghafur
Majeed s/o Sarwar s/o Ghulam Nabi , from word Kurm of my mother Ghafur has
invented his grand grand father Kurm assiciated with Phulian d/o Nurian d/o
Jewnee , third word Begum is useful to invent Begum Jee mother of Reshmian
, Begum wife of Nazeer  brother of our tanet  , Ghafur has apponited my
grang mother Hashmat  Begum d/o Srafraz as father of 6 of his grand fathers
Akbar  , one is Akbar s.o Hushmat Ali. Ghafur has apponited Sarwar Begum
widow of Alfdeen as his father no-12 , Alfdin husband of Sarwar Begum know  as
Dino is now mother of Ghafurs grandfather from Names Akbar brother of Afsar
husband of Fazlian and NurJehan .

Posts Above President killer of 60 Just lowest Local Numberdar , Board of
Revenue & Hired Killers kill 30,000 for Corruption. Sponsored by Members of
Corruption House

Master mind killer Wayat is back from killing tour of Karachi , he had
given us great torture through black magic , arsenic piosioning through
black magic , he got 100 sahres of his daughter in law , my step sister
night but this vmpire piosion spittng snakes have tradition of killing all
heirs and witnesses . Killing contractors in Revenue & police take no
action . Killing of over 30 is the record.

Commissioner Rawalpindi Saqib Zaffar has  posted out many corrupt and
outlaw revenue officials that has been  highly complimented by victoms by
this landmafia. IP Police Haji Habin Ullah has also visied Rawalpindi and
ordered RPO to listen the compliants of public. Corruption network
sponsoring all crimes , killing all legal heirs and witnesses had been
claiming that they pay commision to high officials hence no action can be
taken against them.

 “It looks like we have a live son of bitch here” Charles from ‘Spy who
saved the World’

Cracking of Gujar Khan Mafia Network : Latest Steps by IG Punjab Police and
Commissioner Rawalpindi have generated a ray of hope among public though
they may be ceremonials. No action has been taken by revenue / police
authorities against land & killing mafia.

Poison Spitting Cobras :Thug Selfmade Numberdars Clerk Constable Terrorists
of Gujar Khan

Invention of 6 Grand mothers , 6 grandfathers , 6 fathers , 6
greatgrandfather by black magic killer ex PTCL Clerk Ghafur , wife Bena
Teacher at Kalar Syedian , terrorist Ghafur lives near air port. Killer was
brought up educated , service arranged , plot , house , over Rs 1.8 million
thefts , killling money, sales of trees . His uncle constable Aziz naqdi
moraharar with 4 constable sons , 2 killer sister Zebun & Manzur ,
terrorist nephews Qaiser , Azhar & master mind killer Wayat are killers of
kids , widows , orphans , old & sick people to carry out thefts , dacoties
of any one feeding these snakes. Snakes lick your feets , cheat , loot you
by fraud.SHO Jatli , SHO anti corruption take no action , terrorist are
supported by Inspector Iftikhar Naqdi Moharar Rawalpindi looter of RS 44
billions , he used over 12 police official to kill me and killing of
witnesses. We hope some action

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&attachedTo=1qfvm8nsscpdp&commentId=2351430%3AComment%3A208087&xg_source=activity

The root of the evil... lay not in corruption but in the system which bred
it, the alliance between industrialists and politicians which produced
benefits in the form of tariffs, public lands, and federal subsidies:
Samuel P Hays

As a researcher since chilghood after  6th killing attack on me being only
male heir in few families or made so , I want to share some research work

Old & Sick Lady Maqbol was only survival 5 ladies his father M Hassan
,uncle Nur H 7 killed , blind old & sick lady Ruqia was survival of  3
ladies , 4 men , 4 kids , 11 killed , 3rd was my wife father killed at
birth , 3 sons killed and  mother killed in 1987 . Hamida had been very
kind to killer of over 30 relatives of my step mother Makhni. We had
brought up , educated , services arranged for killers Ghafur ex PTCL clerk
, his brother Zahur and mother Azad were given huge finincial aids, master
mind killers 2 sisters Manur & Zebun , Walyat husband of Zebun his sons
Qaiser & Azhar , brother constable Aziz and his 4 constable sons wife Razia
, nephews Zar etc had been professional killers using annovative killing
technologies

Thug , cheat ,fraud, professional killers had been launching killing
attacks on helpless ladies , myself and 4 generations had been out serving
in Army. 3 old /helpless sick ladies had been under constant killing
attacks , Maqbol killed on 30/8/2011, Ruqia killed in 12/2008, my mother
Kurm Nabi killed in 1996. Killing is great fun for constable for money
making. G Hassain died in 1974 , when I came my kid son Atif had been
buried . my mother was attacked telling her that we would kill every one
like previous 30 if your son finished our frauds . I had appeared before
Assistant commissioner telling him that killers had posed as 3 killed
witnesses to get Khewat 526 of 1971 illegally concoted , hired killers were
launched to kill me and in the process dacoty was launched on the locked
house of my wife whose father was killed in 1951. Ghafur has all the stolen
property papers , he has stollen jewwrry of our marriage in 1973. Bribe
money is stolen from theft of my properties , selling of trees , and
getting money by cheting and frauds.

1975: Yousaf my auncle witness in one of the 21 cases of fruad was killed
in 1975 and half sister of Maqbol , Reshma d/o Nur was killed when she came
on a dead boby of his cousin Yousaf. Killers Aziz Wayat , Ghafur , Zar
posed as 3 killed witness and got mutation 14422 of 1976 secretly entered
that was finished in 1977.

1980 :Brother in law of Aziz named Ashraf died in 1980 , my kid son Khurum
was buried to save expencess

1982. Arif son of 2 grave M Hussain and Sayeda d/o 2 grave Ashraf were to
be married , when I arrived from Kharian my uncle G. Rasul was found dead ,
most harmless man who gave free treatment to area. The moment I went back
they killed Khanma sister of Maqbol in 1983 crrying out dacoty of money ,
utencles valuables and everythinng.

Sick Maqbol was hijacked by killers and they had fixed black magic in her
neck declaring her insane

Psychiatric Wrote “ they come to kill me , save me “ . Medicine gave such
an affect that all fil of the past was run exactly telling how they came
and serched floors , ceilings , all utencils , bedding etc. We have so
called courts to arrage killing of witnesses , we have revenue killer
Patwari , we have hired killer police . Killers have occupied all lands and
houses claimg 6 additional fathers , 6 additional mothers/ grangmothers
declaring all rights of ladies have been abolished . High official get
their share of killings hence you have to in the feets of Patwari for
new  killings
. Killings are sponsored by ministers / MNAs/ MPAs . Raja Pervez Ashraf
MNA/Minister , Shaukat Bhatti MPA , Javid Alklas District Nazim , Raja
Navid Local Nazim , Abrara Chaudhry Nazim Police Station Jattli, Inspector
Iftikhar Chaudhry Naqdi Mohara Rawalpindi, Saima Younis So to DCO Jamal
Mustaf , DDOR Kinza Gujar Khan , Naib Tehsildar Chaudhry Nasir DSP Jamil
Mirza , Advocate Raja Amin , all sponsored killing of all witnesses and
legal heirs. Chief Secretary Punjab Javid was given bribe of 20 million
Killers of board of revenue , NRB , police , revenue , admistration and so
called courts have killed over 30,000 voiceless widows  , kids ,old & sick
and poor for corruption of RS 200 Trillions  ,

Terrorist Gang in Gujarkhan & Rawalpindi

The corruption of Rs 200 Trillions , Killing of 30000 by Board of Revenue ,
NAB, Revenue, Police , Q , by destroying DC sytem alongwith all Laws since
2005 , burning 1904 records , changing Lathas , and opening declaring

ex PTCl revenue clerk claiming grade 17 reveenue officer assuming DC
Rawalpindi appointing half dozen new gradmothers, new grand fathers , new
fathers  innovating letter no 138/HC of 138 of 1/3/07 at the name of ex
DDOR Ibrahim Junaid, ex Tehsildar Tariq  Mialik not known to them rejected
by Colector Asif Qureshi declares represnting killer of 577 , 871 dacoties
, 18 terrorist attacks looting of Rs 44 billions Inspector IFtikhar
Chaudhry Naqdi Moharara , Abrar Chaudhry his cousin ex Nazim Jattli, Javid
Ashraf brother of Pervaiz Ashraf, Naib Tehsidar Chaudhry Nasir Gujar Khan ,
Jamil Mirza DSP Gujar Khan Advocate Raja Amin, Advocate /ex Nazim Raja
Navid and Self made Numberdar Constable Aziz Naib Naqdi Moharar Chief of
one 4 Thug Gangs uncle of Nosarbaz Thug Ghafur

DC has abolished Quran , Sharia, Consitution 189 & 201, Land Revenue Act
1967 , all decsions PLD by superior courts , all legal & heir rites of
Ladies , all mututions /share on record have ben abolished and Laws have
been abolished , they are just books having no value though they might have
some value if attested by Numberdar and here Numberdar means selfmad
numberdar Thugs , dacoits , cheats , frauds criminals.

Saima Younis So to EDOR Jamal Mustafa Rawalpindi in Februrary 2006 when
ghafur apponited 7th grandfather mutation 290 of 2005 of his grand mother 5
canal wwhere he is not legal heirs gives the gang 350 Canals of 3 crippled
ladies survival out of 9 & now  only one left , all houses , belongings and
every thing because asumed DC Saima dclared " All Laws in Pakistan are
wrong "

" We donot accept any laws and any courts , we have entered all legal heirs
as dead and after 30 years it can't be changed." Naib Tehsildar entered 8
mutations at bribe of 8000 Mutations 3234 -3243 of 2007 already existing
mutations , hibas and registries were abolished. Got huge brige from Thug
Ghafur and Gang and issued killing /terrorist contract of all legal heirs &
witnesses. The courts are best killer of witnesses / legal heirs and Lawyer
of one party have to appear , you have no choice of Liars in Gujar Khan.

The petion no 14 of 16/2011 launched toIG, RPO, CPO, Commissioner, DCO,
Director Anti Corruption , SHO Anti Corruption Rawalpindi , AC , Tehsildar
, SHO Jattli had the same fate of 85 petitonts since 2/2/2006  , just one
reply by additional commisioner addressed at fake adres has reached on
17/2/2012.

Response is increasing killing attack using magic, arsenic piosionng
through magic making us unable to move or travel. ,spedy killing of all
witnesses and legal heirs and ordering Thugs to occupy lands , houses and
theft of everything.

AC Gujar Khan hhas again bee requested to at least answer at following
addresss

Engr. N.A. Chaudhry , H-131, St- 4 Mubarik Lane , Adiala Road Rawalpindi

I can offer solution of all problems.

The root of the evil... lay not in corruption but in the system which bred
it, the alliance between industrialists and politicians which produced
benefits in the form of tariffs, public lands, and federal subsidies:
Samuel P Hays

Honoring Court Decisions / Respecting The Law

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/links-sites-publications-2?xg_source=activity

All the great efforts by our courts is drama giving nothing to public , no
properties/ corrution has been confiscated , liars/ devils outlaws have
looted public money by generating side issues.  NRO Corruption Gang has
almost closed the courts and public never got any justice from these
hijacked courts. Superior courts to clear their desks by sending side
issues to sessions/ lower courts. Outlaws/ killer liars are looting public
money. You can find out law/ killer Ghafur fake degree cobra in black
chambers of black coats at Rawalpindi. These liars/devils have killed all
witnesses /legal heirs.

Let us respect the superior courts and give shut up call to sold
liars/devils tax-evadors black coat outlaws/criminals with fake degrees. We
have no courts but liar /devils public killers , court staff and munshies
are commsion agents for witness killer so called judges. Honor life , lands
, houses , trees , valuables , jewellary , cash bank accounts and nothing
is safe from official killers of police & revenue killers ,

Killer & terrorit Ghafur having 12 fathers 3 extra mothers fake degree cobra
ex PTCL elecrk caling him grade 17 revenue officer and deciding as DC is
now among devils/liars fake degree public killers lawyers

Killer Ghafur / 5 constable terrorist Aziz & sons are protected by
Inspectro Iftikhar Chaudhry/ his cousin Abrar

Killers have 12 Acres , 15 Fields ,= 96 Canals , Separate Land of
Terrorists /Killers since 1904 Caste Bhatti Hafial Kauntrila Gujar Khan

1.   1918 ;Single owner  17 years Numberdar Zaman s/o Ghulam Hassans/o
Sardar

2.   Nurian age 48 years , birth 1898 died 1946 , her husband age of her
father Mhhmmad Hassan died 9/1948 Shariat Law effective 15 /3/1948

3.   1924/25 Marriage of Nurian , Nur Hassan brother of her Husband, his
mother in law Niamto w/o Ghulab,name sake of her husband M Hassan at Mohra
Kunial , father of other Zaman again name sake of her husband died , she
was expelled to house of her brother

4.   Fatima d/o Nurian born at house of maternal uncle died at age 17 due
to bolt , other Fatima d/o Neik w/o Shan writtten dead in 1944 deprived
from land shares of father, cousin Fazal Ellahi and other cousin Gul ,
everything allotted / occupied by master mind killer Wayat husband of Zebun
sister of terrorist Aziz

5.   Muhammad Bee w/o Shah Sowar equal to age of her father was not legal
heir

6.   Sahib Gee w/o Ghulam Muhammad equal to age of her father was also not
legal heir.

Non of legal heir of Zaman : widow Phulan , daughter Manzur, Makhni, Zebun
and sons Aziz and Majeed have any mutatation , all land had been scattered
still at the name of Zaman died in 1993.

Where is the land Khusra numbers 1- 3750 ; 2-  3770, 3771 ; 3-  6103 ;
4-  6278,
6279, 5-  6400, 6401, 6403, 6404 ; 6-. 6443, 6444 ; 7- 6532,6534; 8 6580
;9- 6632/1 ,6634 ; 10- 6642; 11-6659; 12 -6662 13- 6386 ; 14-6668 , 15-6922
total of 100 canals concealed

Killers have invented dozen of additional and occupied their lands 1. 3735
same names of mother Azad  , father Majeed from Mohra Kunial 2- 3757,3-
3757/1 ,4- 5-3758,6- 6325, 7-5948 roads invented new father Zaman
Lohar 8-  5941,
9-5947  ; 10- 6503 Pulian Lohari 11, 6663 , 6665 grave yards 12-6773
invented son of Sahib Jee 13. 6517 road 14-5919 fraud 16- 6453 School 17-
Water Pool 6452 , 6588 other Zaman ,

Invented grandfather No-7 Shah Wali s/o Shah baz written as son of his
brother Imam Ali land 45 canals , new grandfather Imam Ali 30 canals, new
grandfather Dost Muhmmad 30 Kanals,

Killers invent more Khusra 6918 = 5-12 written =15-12 , Khusra 3751 3-16
written 13-16, Khusra 6563 =0-11 written 0-16 , dead Nazir khusra 6272 ,
6335 , 6561, 6735, 6402, Khewat of Mughals 543 = 14-5 canals added.

Killers have made a gang to kill over 30 voiceless old & sick widows , kids
, orghans and others using black magic , poisons, terrorist attack

http://www.naymz.com/profile/repscoreLeaderboard.action ,