From: Mail Archive Support [mailto:themailarch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:34 PM
To: Hulin, Gerlinde (E D EA SOL D TC1)
Subject: Re: Please remove the following content

Gerlinde,

All the information we have on that list can be found here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/popt-devel@rpm5.org/info.html

Beyond that, we do not know the contact information for the mailing
list administrators.  Most mailing list services have a "-owner"
address where you can reach the list admin (for example, if the list
is gos...@jab.org then the list admin can likely be reached at
gossip-ow...@jab.org).  If this does not work, you will need to search
for the website that hosts the mailing list, or post a question to the
mailing list.

Tom
Support
The Mail Archive