Just a note that POX has a new branch -- eel -- where I'll be pushing my own
new development and possibly merging some of the stuff in my private branches
and my public fork.  In fact, it's already gotten some.

Sadly, I don't think dart has been pushed on as much as I'd like before calling
it a release, so I'm not *immediately* planning to roll it over.  But I'm not
immediately planning to push any new development there either.

This may be mostly academic -- as noted in a recent github issue, POX
development on my side has been slow lately.  Just thought I'd make a note that
if anyone wants to be bleeding edge, you should switch branches. :)

-- Murphy