My fork, which I attempted to update for modern POX:
https://github.com/MurphyMc/riplpox

It might run on carp, but it was done for dart (and will probably work on eel).

See my pull request against Brandon's repo for more info:
https://github.com/brandonheller/riplpox/pull/5

(I think the short of it was that my updated riplpox works fine, but there
seemed to be some incompatibilities with ripl and current versions of Mininet.)

-- Murphy