In plain OpenFlow 1.0, this isn't possible because l2_learning installs exact
matches, which have maximum priority.  There are at least two ways to fix this:

1) Don't install exact matches for normal learning.  This is pretty reasonable,
actually.  l2_pairs, for example, installs rules that just match Ethernet
addresses.  These matches can be at whatever priority you want.

2) If you're using a switch which has Nicira extensions (e.g., Open vSwitch),
you can take advantage of multiple tables.  Have l2_learning install its
entries into table 1.  Put a low priority wildcard entry into table 0 that just
resubmits to table 1.  So "normal" traffic will hit that wildcard entry and go
to table 1 and then be processed as usual.  Then put whatever "exceptional"
entries you want in table 0 too.  They'll always be matched before the ones
installed into table 1.

-- Murphy