Hello,

If you are looking for robustness, you must know that there is an
hypervisor called Flowvisor used to divide network into slices for
processing flows in distincts controllers. As an example with 4
controllers, you can set one for processing TCP, another for UDP, etc.
Further, you can also set each controller for processing a given IP network
range.