Dear All

The default number of hosts in riplpox is 16. I modified some commands in
dctopo.py in ripl folder to get the needed number of hosts. Accordingly, the
riplpox recognize this increase and inserts the required flow-entries when I
run it in proactive mode. Unfortunately, the added hosts can't ping each other.
For example, hosts 0_0_2 can't ping the added host 0_0_4, at the same time,
host 0_0_2 can ping 0_0_3.
The flow-entries of all the hosts are installed in the flow-table, when I
checked the flow-table of the switches. Also, I tried with reactive and the
same problem was faced.

Any body has a suggestion to solve this issue.

Best regards,
Amer